Dentistry is Kid Stuff!!
Specializing in Pediatric and Orthodontic Dentistry
All of our doctors, and most of our staff, are parents (and a few grandparents!). We understand that each child is unique and make every effort to meet their individual needs.
Our expertise enables us to care for all children from infancy through early adulthood, including youngsters of pre-cooperative age and those with other special needs. We work closely with our medical community to successfully manage our patients with complex concerns.
Our services include:
- Preventive Care, including regular check-ups, caries risk assessment, diet counseling, sealants, management of oral habits and monitoring of bite development
- Referral Exams, Second Opinions and Consultations
- Restorative Dentistry, including tooth-colored fillings
- In-office Conscious Sedation
- Hospital Dentistry with General Anesthesia
- Emergency Care
- Orthodontics - Early Treatment and Comprehensive (for children and adults)
- Community Outreach Programs
Scheduling & Availability
Busy parents appreciate our flexible scheduling, including Saturdays, and the convenience of having complete oral health care in one location. We easily accommodate multiple siblings at the same time. And ... busy parents don't like busy signals, answering machines or being routed through multiple menu options! Our phones are answered during business hours by caring, competent personnel who are happy to assist you.
Our office hours:
Mon - Fri 8:00-5:00
- Please call us directly. Our staff will schedule an appointment to address the specific needs of your child
- Our phones are answered 24 hrs/day; 7 days/week
- One of our specialists is on call at all times to handle emergencies; simply call our main office number at 248-608-2626 for further instruction
Insurance & Payment Options
- Payment is due on the day of service or according to a previously arranged financial agreement
- We accept cash, checks, VISA, MASTERCARD, & DISCOVER
- Insurance plans vary greatly. Please contact your insurance carrier to determine your specific benefits and limitations. Our experienced staff is happy to help you understand your plan
- Our office participates with traditional dental insurance plans and will process your claims for you
Orthodontic insurance benefits often differ from regular dental insurance. Generally, each insured individual has a lifetime maximum benefit for orthodontic services. Benefits are paid as a percentage of the orthodontic fee over the course of treatment until the benefit maximum has been fulfilled.
Regular dental insurance maximums typically renew annually.
- We offer interest-free payment plans for our orthodontic patients
- CareCredit is also available to help you pay for other treatment and procedures that your insurance doesn't cover. They offer No Interest* financing or low minimum monthly payment options.
For more information or to apply on-line, visit CareCredit.com
Our staff is also happy to assist you with an application, if you wish.