These days, orthodontic treatment is not just for children. Adults, too, enjoy the many benefits of well-aligned, attractive smiles. At Pediatric Dentistry & Associates Specialists in Rochester Hills, your orthodontist crafts smiles which bite properly, look balanced and help people look their best. Would you like to know how orthodontics can help your smile?
The American Association of Orthodontists recommends a complete orthodontic evaluation for all children by the age of seven. This early intervention helps your Rochester Hills orthodontist see problems before or as they develop. Then, he can leverage the fluidity of the young jaw to move teeth into more functional and attractive positions.
Your Rochester Hills Orthodontist carefully crafts care plans using a variety of appliances (palatal expanders, Invisalign aligners, metal brackets, arch wires, and more). He achieves excellent results comfortably and in as short a time as possible, using the latest in diagnostic, digital imaging, and treatment techniques.
How braces help smiles
Braces help smiles, and their owners, look good and feel great. The benefits of orthodontic correction include:
- Increased confidence when speaking, smiling and laughing in public
- Improved facial symmetry
- Corrected bite, eliminating overbite, underbite, crossbite, openbite, protruding front teeth, gaps, spacing, tooth tipping, tooth rotation, and more
- Teeth which are less crowded and therefore simpler to brush and floss
- Reduced incidence of gum disease and tooth decay
- Fewer oral accidents (chipped teeth or cut lips as examples)
- Elimination of associated headaches and ear pain
- Proper jaw joint function and growth
- Proper eruption of adult teeth
- Creation of adequate space for adult teeth
- Reduction of problems with speech, biting, chewing, and digestion
We'll help you have a great smile
Orthodontics can help you or your child achieve it. To arrange your orthodontic consultation at Pediatric Dentistry & Associates Specialists in Rochester Hills, MI, please call (248) 608-2626.
Of course, the professional team also offers a wide range of preventive care and restorative dentistry, too. Whatever dental needs your family has, we can fulfill them all in one comfortable, friendly office.